“I Have a Dream” – A speech by Martin Luther King Jr.
“I Have a Dream” – A speech of Martin Luther King Jr. delivered on 28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.
Text of the speech at http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mlkihaveadream.htm
I have same dreams for the Dalits of India.
Please Support “Friends for Education International”
Support “Dalit Camera”
Support Sakya Hostel Students
Support Jai Bhim Network, Hungary (www.refuge.hu)
- 664,126 hits
Free Books and More…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Lord Buddha Photos
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar on Religion
- Pay more attention to compassion and you’ll find you’re happier. It’s that practical and simple. 3 days ago
- We need to see that anger is never any use in solving problems, but that patience and compassion are helpful. 6 days ago
- If tragedy strikes, don’t lose hope. Transform it into an opportunity to make things better. 1 week ago
- HHDL speaks about genuine friendship in this short video clip from his meeting with students in New Delhi on March 22 youtu.be/5D8O9w0rKNg 1 week ago
- When you are concerned for the welfare of others, bullying and exploitation cease. 2 weeks ago
- China refuses visa for INEB FounderBangkok, Thailand -- Prominent social critic and founder of the International Network of Engaged Buddhist (INEB) Sulak Sivaraksa says he has been denied an entry visa to China.
- Inland fisheries and Buddhism
- Bhutanese heads team to translate Tibetan Buddhist text
- Buddhist teacher inspires with simple message
- Commission says NGO staff did not disrespect Buddhist flag
- Daily Words of the Buddha for April 18, 2014Atītaṃ nānvāgameyya, nappaṭikaṅkhe anāgataṃ; yadatītaṃ pahīnaṃ taṃ, appattañca anāgataṃ Listen The past should not be followed after, and the future not desired; what is past is dead and gone, and the future is yet to come. Majjhima Nikāya 3.272 View Pāli on Tipitaka.org Gemstones of the Good Dhamma, compiled and translated by Ven. S. Dhammika Book Details P […]
- Triratna News is moving - and thebuddhistcentre launchesPreview of thebuddhistcentre.com from thebuddhistcentre on Vimeo.This is a preview video for the full version of thebuddhistcentre.com from the Triratna Buddhist Community. The first phase is now live!Big news today on Triratna News - and an invitation to all our readers to check out our new online home! This is Triratna News' last appearance here on B […]
- Would you like to hear more about our Movement in India?Over the next few weeks Indian Order members will be visiting UK Centres and talking about their lives and work. This is a great opportunity to get a different perspective on our Movement and the Dharma. One of the benefits of experiencing the internationality of our Movement is seeing what of Buddhism is cultural. Throughout it's history the Dharma has […]
- Sangharakshita's Diary August 2011Vidyaruchi, Sangharakshita's secretary, writes with his usual update on Bhante's activities over the past month. He says -"Literary work, old and new, has been the main theme of the last month. Bhante's series of 'Reveries and Reminiscences' is now coming to the end of its fourth instalment (the third appears in this month […]
- Manjusvara - Three Poems and a FuneralJuly 6th saw Triratna’s Bristol sangha celebrating the funeral of Manjusvara, who died leading a retreat at Dhanakosa. Kamalamani has sent us an account of the day, and we’ve discovered three poems by Manjusvara in the latest edition of the Bristol Buddhist Centre’s on-line newsletter, which we reproduce below. Bristol’s Newsletter contains a moving ‘Rejoici […]
- New home for Triratna’s Liverpool Buddhist CentreBuddhashanti writes from Triratna’s Liverpool Buddhist Centre to say -“Dear Friends, this to let you know that we moved on Sunday 10 July to a new home in Rodney Street. Five of us - Mary, Jose, Antoinette, Lindsey and I processed up Duke Street to Rodney Street carrying our small Buddha rupa and thanka and chanting the Shakyamuni mantra. This was a good i […]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
22 Vows administered by Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar on 14th Oct. 1956 at Diksha Bhoomi, Nagpur (India)
|Dunaji Venkatesh on ‘First Lady’ Teach…|
|Ravinder Singh on Happy Babasaheb Ambedkar …|
|SANTOSH KUMAR on Happy Babasaheb Ambedkar …|
|shivaji on Dr. B. R. Ambedkar on Indian c…|
|NAVEEN DHART on Happy Babasaheb Ambedkar …|