LL.D. Degree Certificate of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar from Columbia University
A Humble Request:
If you have any important information, documents or news related to Dalit-Bahujans, Dr. Ambedkar, Buddha and Buddhism please send it to email@example.com I will be more than happy to share that information with rest of my readers. I’ve seen many people hiding important information from the masses. It’s my humble request, please don’t hide the information and share with everyone, so that everyone gets a chance to learn and enlightened!!
Please Support “Friends for Education International”
Support “Dalit Camera”
Support Sakya Hostel Students
Support Jai Bhim Network, Hungary (www.refuge.hu)
- 713,898 hits
Free Books and More…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Lord Buddha Photos
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar on Religion
- We need cooperation based on trust and self-confidence to create an open, compassionate, harmonious society. 1 week ago
- There needs to be a systematic approach to introducing inner values, a warm-hearted concern for all human beings, into education. 1 week ago
- Compassion is a source of happiness, while self-centerdness can lead ultimately to violence. 2 weeks ago
- HHDL thanking the crowd at celebrations honoring his 79th birthday at the 33rd Kalachakra in Ladakh, India on July 6 http://t.co/2zyBX0bc6S 2 weeks ago
- Live Webcasts: HHDL's Kalachakra teachings from Ladakh, J&K, India on July 3-13. dalailama.com/liveweb 3 weeks ago
- Did a senior Tibetan Buddhist leader's funeral plans fall foul of Himalayan power politics?New Delhi, India -- Two weeks ago, the remains of Shamar Rinpoche, a senior yet controversial Tibetan Buddhist teacher, were flown from Delhi to a monastery in north-east India where his coffin was met by brightly-dressed monks playing trumpets and cymbals.
- Furor over Buddhist retreat center near Cazadero
- A Buddhist Nun Becomes A Role Model for Women Empowerment
- Dalai Lama Visits Lotus Flower Trust’s Home
- World Bank Group helps India develop Buddhist Circuit
- Daily Words of the Buddha for July 25, 2014Tañca kammaṃ kataṃ sādhu, yaṃ katvā nānutappati, yassa patīto sumano, vipākaṃ paṭisevati. Listen Well done is that action of doing which one repents not later, and the fruit of which, one reaps with delight and happiness. Dhammapada 5.68 View Pāli on Tipitaka.org The Dhammapada: The Buddha's Path of Wisdom, translated from the Pali by Acharya Buddharakk […]
- Triratna News is moving - and thebuddhistcentre launchesPreview of thebuddhistcentre.com from thebuddhistcentre on Vimeo.This is a preview video for the full version of thebuddhistcentre.com from the Triratna Buddhist Community. The first phase is now live!Big news today on Triratna News - and an invitation to all our readers to check out our new online home! This is Triratna News' last appearance here on B […]
- Would you like to hear more about our Movement in India?Over the next few weeks Indian Order members will be visiting UK Centres and talking about their lives and work. This is a great opportunity to get a different perspective on our Movement and the Dharma. One of the benefits of experiencing the internationality of our Movement is seeing what of Buddhism is cultural. Throughout it's history the Dharma has […]
- Sangharakshita's Diary August 2011Vidyaruchi, Sangharakshita's secretary, writes with his usual update on Bhante's activities over the past month. He says -"Literary work, old and new, has been the main theme of the last month. Bhante's series of 'Reveries and Reminiscences' is now coming to the end of its fourth instalment (the third appears in this month […]
- Manjusvara - Three Poems and a FuneralJuly 6th saw Triratna’s Bristol sangha celebrating the funeral of Manjusvara, who died leading a retreat at Dhanakosa. Kamalamani has sent us an account of the day, and we’ve discovered three poems by Manjusvara in the latest edition of the Bristol Buddhist Centre’s on-line newsletter, which we reproduce below. Bristol’s Newsletter contains a moving ‘Rejoici […]
- New home for Triratna’s Liverpool Buddhist CentreBuddhashanti writes from Triratna’s Liverpool Buddhist Centre to say -“Dear Friends, this to let you know that we moved on Sunday 10 July to a new home in Rodney Street. Five of us - Mary, Jose, Antoinette, Lindsey and I processed up Duke Street to Rodney Street carrying our small Buddha rupa and thanka and chanting the Shakyamuni mantra. This was a good i […]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.